Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"My Lovers Gone-AU Kate/Dean" by ciaimpala

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: "My Lovers Gone-AU Kate/Dean" by ciaimpala Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"My Lovers Gone-AU Kate/Dean" 02-26-2009
Crossover of Kate and Dean from Supernatural, with full description on Youtube
Song: My Lovers Gone by Dido
Vidder: ciaimpala
Length: 3:31 (12.6 mb WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quL4IuC6SB4

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay; crazy AU! loved this Becca; even tho Kate/Sam Dean/Claire are my lost/spn OTP's, lol i accept all pairings! and this was such a great one ;P loved the inclusion of marshall/azazel and the end with the hellhounds barking; woot! i loved how dean picked kate up after the crash; clever stuff ;] great job hun keep these crazy AU's coming

OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: My Lovers Gone-AU Kate/Dean by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Just commented on YT...and btw I'm so sorry I never got back to you with more audio, but you did well with what you had! I liked the pairing, liked the story line (which you already knew), and definitely like the song. (Hee) The only criticism I had was the audio of Kate yelling/crying at the end was kind of jarring with the image of a mouth-shut Kate. But that's probably just my preference.

As I said DUDE I had never made the connection with the Marshall. LOL

Loved the manips. Great job!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat-Thanks so much!! Yay for crazy AUs!! My next vid is gonna be another one lol It was your awesome SPN/Lost crossovers that inspired me

Eggy-Thanks so much for both your comments! No worries about the audio-you helped so much! I figured out what I wanted them to say and then pieced the audio together. I totally get what you're saying about it being jarring-I just loved the expression on her face. And yeah when I realized that the same actor played the marshall and azazel I flipped out! lol
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 12:14 am    Post subject: My Lovers Gone-AU Kate/Dean by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Yay, I love SPN/Lost crossovers! This was really cool! I loved Dean watching Kate wash, lol. And the bit with Kate driving and then Dean got injured/died was really realistic! I love the end as well where you used the "marshall" to bring Dean back to life. It's handy he was in both shows Awesome job!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: My Lovers Gone-AU Kate/Dean by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Yay, for a SPN/Lost crossover!
Really enjoyed this vid! Your au scene were done really well!
Loved the bed scene twas very cool!
Awesome job Becca! Keep 'em coming!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool AU Becca! Loved the storyline and you had some good AU scenes in there...my favorite was when she was sitting on the beach taking her straps down and Dean was watching...too cute!! Great job!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:05 pm    Post subject: My Lovers Gone-AU Kate/Dean by ciaimpala Reply with quote

That was so cool, Becca!!! Really great idea and the video manips were fantastic! Great job!!!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:36 am    Post subject: My Lovers Gone-AU Kate/Dean by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Jemma-Thanks so much-I love them too! Two of the best shows ever put together I'm so glad you liked the washing bit-that was one of my favorite parts And really glad you felt it was realistic!

Charlee-Thanks so much! And I'm so glad you like the bed scene-I played with that one for quite a while

Nikki-Thanks so much! Your favorite part was one of my favorite parts too

Julia-Thanks so much!!!
LOSTOnAnIsland
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY I love it when my two favourite fandoms collide!
Good job with putting all that together, worked really well! Loves Dean's reaction to Kate washing!
Nice work!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 1:15 am    Post subject: My Lovers Gone-AU Kate/Dean by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Thanks so much!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: